Sellics is one of the best all in one Amazon Seller tools available nowadays and it has a Vendor version, which is something quite difficult to find in the Amazon tools world outnumbering in features softwares like Helium 10.
Sellics is the only tool I know that has a Seller Edition and a Vendor Edition, but the Vendor version, in my opinion, is far too expensive considering what you get:
- an Amazon PPC automation tool (yes, this is great)
- ASIN monitoring
- bulk listing optimizer tool
- keyword research tool
- alerts when new customer feedback arrives
If you want both modules, price is starting at $668 a month for 100 ASINs. Too much, if you ask me.
Anyway, let’s take a look at the sellers edition.
One of the coolest dashboard I’ve crossed paths with. Beautifully designed and really insightful. Check, at a glance:
- Gross revenue
- Organic revenue
- PPC revenue
- FBA fees
- Amazon fees
- PPC costs
- Promo values
- Shipping costs
- Cost of goods
Amazon PPC Manager
Another great tool, allowing sellers to automatize their paid campaigns, analyze campaign performance and optimize results.
You can leave your campaigns on Sellics’ hands or define your own rules.
Amazon ranking optimizer
Combine this tools to maximize your rankings:
- product and keyword research tool
- niche analyzer
- listing optimization tool
- keyword reanking trackers
- and detailed statistics on every move you make
Get notified instantly when new feedback comes in and filter your reviews.
An easy to setup inventory manager that will send real time alerts once you’re reaching dangerous out-of-stock thresholds
Pricing Sellics Seller Edition
6 pricing tiers base on your annual sales. Every plan includes all the Seller features:
- $0 sales a month – $57 a month
- $1.000 to $60.000 – $67 a month
- $60.000 to $240.000 – $97 a month
- $240.000 to $600.000 – $157 a month
- $600.000 to $1.200.000 – $217 a month
- +$1.200.000 – $317 a month
Pricing Sellics Vendor Edition
Amazon SEO & Content Modules – starting at $269 a month
- Amazon SEO toolkit
- Bulk listing optimizer
- Listing monitoring tool
- Customer reviews management
Amazon Advertising Module – starting at $399 a month
- Autopilot: Automated bidding powered by AI
- Automated keyword harvesting
- Rules-based automation
- Manual campaign optimizer
- Amazon Ad Scheduling (Day Parting)
- Sponsored Brands reporting
- Strategic account management, detailed performance reviews and quarterly business reviews included
One of the most complete all-in-one tools that has been around on this market for years and the only one with a Vendor Edition.
Though I love Sellics’ dashboard and PPC optimization tool, I have to say, the rest of the tools are nothing you can’t find on other cheaper alternatives. The inventory manager is pretty simple and the reviews manager is just an alert and filter tool. You can’t automatize feedback, which means you need to pay for another tool to do that and increase your spendings.
On the other hand, it has 2 big wins: it works for every Amazon marketplace and has a free mobile app.
- Price - Quality ratio
- Ease of use
- Both for newbies and experts